Southern Scaffolding Privacy Notice
1. You have the right to be informed with regard to the collection and use of your data.
2. You have the right to access the personal data we hold and to have said data rectified if it is incorrect or incomplete.
3. You have the right to ask us to delete and dispose of any data held by us.
4. You have the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to request we do not use your data for a particular purpose or purposes.
For more information on your rights, please visit https://ico.org.uk. If you have a complaint regarding our handling of your data, it can be registered at that same address.
We, Southern Scaffolding Ltd, will always work to uphold your rights and hold only that information required for us to provide you with a good service. Your data will never be shared with a third person unless it is a legal requirement. Our website has been structured so that you may visit it without revealing any personal information. Any information you chose to leave will only be used for the following reasons:
- To supply our services to you.
- Responding to telephone calls or emails from you.
- To enter into a contract with you.
- To manage your account.
3 Telephone number
4 Email address
5 IP address and website cookies.
We can be contacted through our offices at:
11 London Road,
Tel: 01892 524359
Any future changes to this policy will be available online.